Racine, Wisconsin BAT REMOVAL
AAAC Wildlife Removal
Call US: 608-770-7600
Hours: Emergency Bat Removal, 24/7!
Bats In The Attic In Racine Wisconsin
When bats infest a house they will generally end up in the attic or the higher levels of the home, such as in the soffit runs. There are several reasons as to why bats will do this. For one, an attic will provide and safe dry space protected from predators. Maternity colonies of Little Brown Bats require a high temperature to nurture their young, and attics provide the perfect habitat for these creatures. Needless to say, people are not generally very happy about bats living in their home. Not to worry, we can help! AAAC Wildlife Removal has specialized in nuisance bat removal services for many years around Racine, WI and surrounding areas. We get rid of the bats humanely and provide a written guarantee with the service.
The Bat Inspection
Upon inspection of the property, we will first confirm if there is a bat problem or not. Sometimes people can misidentify a bat issue based on the noises they are hearing or other factor. After it’s known there are bats in the home, the next step is called bat exclusion. Bats will enter a building by finding holes around the exterior of the roofline and crawl through these gaps to get inside. Bats can slip through very small gaps thanks to their rodent-like abilities of collapsing their ribcage. However, bats are not rodents, they are mammals, and so nuisance issues are handled very differently than a rodent control job, or any other wildlife related nuisance for that matter. We are the pros, so we’ll show you how it’s done.
The photo below shows an ineffective attempt to exclude bats with foam. As you can see from the bat guano the effort failed.
AAAC Wildlife Removal will do the job correctly the first time. guaranteed!
How We Get Rid Of Bats From Attics – Humane Bat Removal
The key to getting the bats out of your home and keeping them out long-term is to seal off the exposed entrances around the roofline, but first you must allow them to make their way out. The trick to that is hanging one-way cones (AKA bat excluders) over the holes the bats use to fly outside at night. This will allow the bats to fly outside but disable them from reentering upon their return. This process is a very specialized field in the wildlife control industry and doing it correctly the first time is very important. One little error can make all the difference. That is what separates us from other businesses, simply because we have the experience in handling these bat jobs, while most other companies do not. Once some time has passed we will return to confirm the bats are gone and remove the one-way devices and seal those areas shut permanently. After that, you will be bat free! We take great pride in our workmanship and guarantee a quality service.
Attic Cleanup & Remediation Racine Wisconsin
When bats have been living inside of your attic any length of time, there will be some accumulated bat poop or bat guano as it’s known by. The odors associated with bat contamination can be quite strong as bat urine will be mixed with the waste. These odors become much more pronounced during the summer due to the heat and buildup of moisture in the attic. Bat waste is a very hazardous material for human health and it’s a good idea is many cases to have the soiled insulation remediated and new installed. We can offer this service along with disinfecting the attic to rid any lingering odors/pathogens. The primary illness passed from bat guano to humans is respiratory infections, including histoplasmosis.
Have Questions? Concerns? Feel Free To Call & Talk With Our Friendly Staff Here At AAAC Wildlife Removal Of Racine, Wisconsin
Wisconsin Professional Wildlife Removal Services
WE ARE THE BEST
PEST WILDLIFE SERVICE IN Racine, wisconsin
Top 5 Bat Problems In wisconsin
- Bats In The Attic – When bats invade an attic space they are likely to build up large amounts of guano deposits scattered throughout the attic. AAAC wildlife removal can provide attic cleanup when bats make a mess.
- Bats In The Chimney- Bats are very common to invade the chimney area. Many people will get bats flying around in the house when bats are present inside their chimney. This is generally due to an open flu in the chimney.
- Bats In Vents- Vents can be highly attractive to bats because of the drafts protruding from the vents. People will often notice bats in vents when waste begins to accumulate somewhere below the vent area.
- Bats In The House- The hot summer seasons can drive bats to come down from an attic into living areas. Bats do this because the attic becomes too hot for them, so they go lower seeking cooler temps.
- Bats In Church- One of the more common structures for bats to invade are churches. Many times churches have open steeples, welcoming many different creatures including bats. AAAC wildlife removal can help.