Bat Removal Pros Of Fairfax, VA
Jesse James Critter Gitters
Call US: (540)-707-0665
emergency bat removal 24-7
Professional Bat Removal & Nuisance Wildlife Control
Jesse James Critter Gitters is a full-service wildlife removal business that services Fairfax, Virginia with guaranteed services. Nobody can serve you like us, because nobody is us!! Advanced Wildlife Management is our specialty. Call us today for professional bat & wildlife services in Arlington County, Virginia. Everyone wants the best, which is why we are here to begin with! Bats, Raccoons, Squirrels, Skunks, Birds, Moles… None of them stand a chance!
Other than snakes, the animal that strikes the most fear in people are bats! Just the thought of having a single bat in a home is enough to send most people, especially homeowners to the phone or computer for professional help. Not to mention, bats will frequently live in colonies of 15 to over 100 individuals, and people tend to find it very uncomfortable for such a large number of bats to be living above their bedroom ceilings! Fortunately, if you are experiencing problems with bats in your home or attic, you have come to the right place! Jesse James Critter Gitters will solve your bat problems in Fairfax Virginia with proven methods of bat exclusion from the attic.
Jesse James Critter Gitters is here to solve your problem. We offer guarantees for our work, and competence while performing it. Bat exclusion must be done very thoroughly because bats in particular are highly skilled at finding a way back into your home, even after someone “thinks” they sealed everything up. We are licensed through the Virginia Department Of Game & Inland Fisheries, and all employees have obtained three or more levels of nuisance wildlife control training. We are the right choice for your home, your family, and your wallet!
“Do I Have Bats In My Attic?”
The most common way homeowners or renters determine that they have bats in their attic is by experiencing a bat flying around that has entered the living quarters of a home or structure. While bats will also fly in through an open door or window, if the occurrence has happened more than once it is usually due to bats living up in the attic. If this has happened to you, call us now for Emergency Bat Removal, or if it happened in the past, schedule for an inspection.
Other methods of determining if bats are present in a home include:
- Detailed full home inspections by insurance adjusters.
- Observing bats fly out of the structure at dusk from their entry point(s.)
- Finding urine stains on the ceiling or walls.
- Odor from bat guano that has built up in more severe cases of bat infestation.
- And of course, noises in the attic; bats will make scratching noises on drywall.
“Should I Hire A Company For A Home Inspection?”
The best way to determine if bats are present in a home is to have a licensed Professional Wildlife Control Operator or Company perform a detailed inspection, such as our professionals here at Jesse James Critter Gitters. Simply looking in the attic with a flashlight is not effective and can prolong a problem if the bats are not located. Bats are usually not visible when you look or even crawl up into the attic space anyways. Bats will frequently rest in an area that is not visible including inside wall voids and in crevices that can be located in any part of the attic.
The 2nd most popular bats of fame are the Mexican Free Tailed Bats. This species will travel south for the winter in gigantic colonies and will not return until spring. However, during an especially mild winter, they may stay in your attic as well.
The 3rd nuisance species are the Little Brown Bats. These guys are less prevalent in these areas, but they will be around. Little browns will be seen in much larger colonies than their cousins, you guessed it, big brown bats. Like the Mexican free tailed bats, little browns will also migrate to take shelter in caves during the winter season, and return upon the arrival of spring.
The Bat Removal Pro Network Promotes Jesse James Critter Gitters
Bat Removal Pro is a national directory of bat removal professionals. We find companies in the USA that are suited in handling bat removal projects humanely and professionally. Nobody likes having bats in the house, but it’s really not their fault. There can be some companies that use lethal methods of bat control in their practices, and we do not support that notion. The only way bats should ever be euthanized is when they are subject for a rabies test in cases where a bat or several bats have gotten inside the home that potentially came into contact with a person or pet that has not been vaccinated for rabies. All other scenarios call for live-exclusion, where the bats are excluded outside the home using one way devices. We have been in contact with Jesse James Critter Gitters of Fairfax Virginia and our team here at Bat Removal Pro are confident in their ability to perform bat removal services. Call them today for professional exclusion.
Virginia Professional Wildlife Removal Services
WE ARE THE BEST
PEST WILDLIFE SERVICE IN Fairfax, virginia
Top 5 Bat Problems In Virginia
- Bats In The Attic – When bats invade an attic space they are likely to build up large amounts of guano deposits scattered throughout the attic. Jesse James Critter Gitters can provide attic cleanup when bats make a mess.
- Bats In The Chimney- Bats are very common to invade the chimney area. Many people will get bats flying around in the house when bats are present inside their chimney. This is generally due to an open flu in the chimney.
- Bats In Vents- Vents can be highly attractive to bats because of the drafts protruding from the vents. People will often notice bats in vents when waste begins to accumulate somewhere below the vent area.
- Bats In The House- The hot summer seasons can drive bats to come down from an attic into living areas. Bats do this because the attic becomes too hot for them, so they go lower seeking cooler temps.
- Bats In Church- One of the more common structures for bats to invade are churches. Many times churches have open steeples, welcoming many different creatures including bats. Jesse James Critter Gitters can help.