Huntsville, Texas Bat Removal
Bat Removal Pros Of Huntsville, TX
Expert Wildlife Control Specialists
Call Us At (855) 515-2287
Professional Bat Removal And Nuisance Wildlife Control
Huntsville Bat Removal is a full-service wildlife removal business that services Huntsville, Texas, with guaranteed services. Nobody can serve you like us because nobody is us!! Advanced Wildlife Management is our specialty. Call us today for professional bat & wildlife services in Huntsville County, Texas. Everyone wants the best, which is why we are here, to begin with! Bats, Raccoons, Squirrels, Skunks, Birds, Moles… None of them stand a chance!
Other than snakes, the animal that strikes the most fear in people are bats! Having a single bat in a home is enough to send most people, especially homeowners, to the phone or computer for professional help. Bats will frequently live in colonies of 15 to over 100 individuals, and people tend to find it very uncomfortable for such a large number of bats to live above their bedroom ceilings! Fortunately, if you are experiencing problems with bats in your home or attic, you have come to the right place! Huntsville, Texas, Bat Removal will solve your bat problems in Huntsville, Texas, with proven bat exclusion methods from the attic.
Huntsville, Texas Opossum Trapping
Huntsville, Texas Raccoon Trapping
Huntsville, Texas Skunk Trapping
Huntsville, Texas Bat Exclusion
Huntsville, Texas Bird Removal
Huntsville, Texas Squirrel Trapping
“Do I Have Bats In My Attic?”
The most common way homeowners or renters determine that they have bats in their attic is by experiencing a bat flying around that has entered the living quarters of a home or structure. While bats will also fly in through an open door or window if the occurrence has happened more than once, it is usually due to bats living up in the attic. If this has happened to you, call us now for Emergency Bat Removal, or if it happened in the past, schedule an inspection.
Other methods of determining if bats are present in a home include:
- Detailed full home inspections by insurance adjusters.
- Observing bats fly out of the structure at dusk from their entry point(s.)
- Finding urine stains on the ceiling or walls.
- Odor from bat guano that has built up in more severe cases of a bat infestation.
- And, of course, noises in the attic; bats will make scratching noises on drywall.
“Should I Hire A Company For A Home Inspection?”
The best way to determine if bats are present in a home is to have a licensed Professional Wildlife Control Operator or Company perform a detailed inspection, such as our professionals here at Huntsville, Texas Bat Removal.
Simply looking in the attic with a flashlight is ineffective and can prolong a problem if the bats are not located. Bats are usually not visible when you look or even crawl into the attic space. Bats will frequently rest in an area that is not visible, including inside wall voids and in crevices that can be located in any part of the attic.
As of my last training data in September 2021, there are three bat species most commonly found roosting in buildings and homes in Texas. However, you should check the latest bat information from local Huntsville, Texas, wildlife organizations to get the most accurate and current data. Here are the three bat species:
- Mexican Free-Tailed Bats (Tadarida brasiliensis): The Mexican Free-tailed bat is perhaps the most common bat species in Texas. They form massive roosts in a variety of man-made structures, including buildings and under bridges.
- Big Brown Bats (Eptesicus fuscus): Big brown bats are found throughout the Americas, and in the United States, they are one of the bat species most frequently found roosting in human-made structures, including homes and other buildings.
- Eastern Red Bats (Lasiurus borealis): While they generally prefer to roost in trees, Eastern Red Bats have been known to roost in buildings when their natural habitats are unavailable.
The Bat Removal Pro Network Promotes Huntsville Texas Bat Removal
Bat Removal Pro is a national directory of bat removal professionals. We find companies in the USA that are suited to handling bat removal projects humanely and professionally. Nobody likes having bats in the house, but it’s not their fault. Some companies can use lethal methods of bat control in their practices, and we do not support that notion.
The only way bats should ever be euthanized is when they are subject to a rabies test in cases where a bat or several bats have gotten inside the home that potentially come into contact with a person or pet that has not been vaccinated for rabies.
All other scenarios call for live exclusion, where the bats are excluded outside the home using one-way devices. We have been in contact with Huntsville, Texas Bat Removal of Huntsville, Texas. Our team here at Bat Removal Pro is confident in their ability to perform bat removal services. Call them today for professional exclusion.
Huntsville, Texas Professional Wildlife Removal Services
We Are The Best Pest Wildlife Service In Huntsville, Texas
Top 5 Bat Problems In Huntsville, Texas
- Bats In Huntsville Texas Attics – When bats invade an attic space they are likely to build up large amounts of guano deposits scattered throughout the attic. Huntsville Texas Bat Removal can provide attic cleanup when bats make a mess.
- Bats In Huntsville Texas Chimneys- Bats are very common to invade the chimney area. Many people will get bats flying around in the house when bats are present inside their chimneys. This is generally due to an open flu in the chimney.
- Bats In Huntsville Texas Vents- Vents can be highly attractive to bats because of the drafts protruding from the vents. People will often notice bats in vents when waste begins to accumulate somewhere below the vent area.
- Bats In Huntsville Texas Homes – The hot summer seasons can drive bats to come down from an attic into living areas. Bats do this because the attic becomes too hot for them, so they go lower, seeking cooler temps.
- Bats In Huntsville Texas Churches- One of the more common structures for bats to invade are churches. Many times churches have open steeples, welcoming many different creatures, including bats. Huntsville Texas Bat Removal can help.