The Critter Team
Expert Wildlife Removal
Huntsville, TX Bat Specialists
THE CRITTER TEAM
Call US: (832) 850-4333
emergency bat removal 24-7
Huntsville, TX Bat Removal Service
The Critter Team Huntsville Bat Removal Division is an expert company handling bat removal services around Huntsville, TX on a professional level. There are not a lot of companies who can do what we do. We like to keep the level of service we offer professional yet personable and understanding to our customers in explaining what we do. Keeping bats out at high success rates is our specialty. Our company is proud to be Veteran Owned & Operated. We will go to great measures to keep bats out of your home with our meticulous bat exclusion process, which will involve kicking the bats out, and then sealing up your home. Call us for Huntsville Bat Removal Services in Huntsville, Texas. You’ll be glad you did. All bat jobs come with warranties.
TCT Huntsville Bat Removal – Qualified Bat Removal Pro’s In Huntsville, TX.
Bats are highly unique and intelligent animals, but when they get into someone’s home or attic they become a nuisance that cannot be ignored. The Critter Team’s Huntsville Bat Removal Division has many years of experience handling bat removal projects around the Huntsville, TX area and we take great pride in controlling bats at exceptional success rates.
To get rid of bats in attics around Huntsville, our Huntsville Bat Removal technicians will put up one-way bat exclusion devices on the customers home. Bats living inside an attic will habitually come outside every night for purposes of feeding on insects. Since we place our one-way devices over the bats main points of entry, the bats will come fluttering through the device at dusk. Once the bats crawl through our devices they will take flight! At this point it’s all over for them, as far as getting back inside our customer’s attic!
Our Huntsville Bat Removal company specializes in the humane and professional removal of bats, but can also take on any type of wildlife problem, including services of wildlife trapping, animal damage repair and attic restoration. We are licensed for Commercial Nuisance Wildlife Control in Huntsville, Texas.
All bat removal jobs are GUARANTEED when you hire The Critter Team and their Huntsville Bat Removal Division. Below we divulge the different steps of contracted bat removal services, along with some bat facts at the bottom.
Step #1 ~ The Bat Inspection
It’s important to complete the bat inspection before taking any kind of action. The Critter Team’s Huntsville Bat Removal Division will inspect your entire home, business, commercial or industrial property for signs of infestation. We will inform you of any bat or other vermin issues we find.
The photo below shows a useless attempt to exclude bats with foam. As you can see from the bat guano, the effort failed.
The Critter Team Huntsville Bat Removal will handle bat removal correctly. Guaranteed!
Bat inspection is essentially a comprehensive audit; observing the state of maintenance your home is in. Once we complete the bat inspection, we present you with a list of necessary repairs that we feel your structure requires. The detail-oriented procedure of preventative bat proofing will help ensure your home remains free of bats and other nuisance wild animals in the future.
Fact: Inspection can also mean a night watch; we observe the structure at dusk in hopes of seeing the bats exit from the primary entrances. This can make exclusion go smoother.
Step #2 ~ Effective & Humane Bat Control
One-way doors: We make one-way doors bats can pass through, which is the humane method of bat control because it allows bats to live, without damaging them in any way. We will install these one-way doors over main points of entry, which will permit bats to exit the building but not re-enter
This is the most effective method of bat exclusion and does not require any personal handling of bats by hand. Huntsville Bat Removal then go around the entire building to seal any secondary entrances. Bats can manage to squeeze through gaps no wider than the width of your pinky finger, which is why sealing ALL exposed entrances is 100% necessary during the bat removal process.
Fact: It is highly illegal use lethal ways of getting rid of a bat colony. Companies who do are subject to heavy fines, even jail time for those responsible. Live exclusion is the only legal way to remove bats.
Step #3 ~ Bat Guano Cleanup & Attic Restoration
Often we find heavy amounts of waste, generally in piles, scattered throughout an attic which demands Bat Guano Cleanup. Highly concentrated Bat guano makes good garden fertilizer. However, when guano sits for years and years bacteria can form, and this creates the possibility of airborne inhalation of bacteria spores. People can get very sick when this happens including the contraction of several diseases, the most common being Histoplasmosis.
Huntsville Bat Removal deodorizes and sanitizes the contaminated areas deterring other animals from these areas. Deodorization also stops that unpleasant guano smell from entering living areas. We can help you provide the documentation needed by your insurance companies to make a claim for cleanup.
The Bat Removal Pro Solution
Bats belong in the wild and not in your attic or home. The Critter Teams Huntsville Bat Removal website provides the resource for consumers to find a professional in their state. We are also proud advocates of conservation and education of bats. The professional listed in Huntsville, TX can help people with any bat problem including; bats in the attic, bats in the chimney, bats in the belfry, & many other areas of common bat infestation.
The Critter Teams Huntsville Bat Removal cares about the humane and ethical treatment of bats and will not hesitate to report incidents of mis-conducting exclusion attempts, inhumane treatment of bats, and individuals using lethal means of bat removal, by killing bat colonies using methods of fumigation and poisoning.
The wildlife industry relies on the representation of professional companies who use humane bat exclusion methods. If the misconducting behavior of companies persists, our industry will likely lose the ability to provide bat removal services completely – due to government agencies stepping in.
Do you know what would happen once the gov’t stepped in? Complete chaos. People would not be able to get rid of their bats and end up killing them anyways. So when you find a company, please make sure they know what they’re doing please. To be sure, Choose a BatRemovalPro Expert.
- Bats both large and small are insectivores. A single bat on its routine night feeding can consume about 1000 insects an hour or roughly 6000-8000 insects each and every night, many times being equivalent to their body weight. This is simply the best natural pest control we have on earth! Done our way, every bat will to return to the wild and provide this beneficial service to humans.
- Do not think of bats as vampires. Myths have been running around for centuries that bats will come and suck your blood during the night, but it’s simply not true. Bats only feed on insects, nothing else. The only exception is Europe’s Vampire Bat who will suck the blood from livestock animals but would never come into contact with a person.
- Bats have a built in sonar hearing capability called echolocation. During feeding routines the bats will exit vocal screeching sounds that create sound waves. The sound will bounce off an object (let’s say a mosquito) and come back to the bat’s ears, so the bat will know exactly where that mosquito is, and how he’s gotta maneuver in order to catch it. It is said bats can detect the number of hairs on a person’s head through their echolocation, which remains a theory, but it gives you an idea of the complexity of a bats echolocation hearing capability!
WE’RE NOT DONE WITH BAT FACTS – SO MANY MORE
- Bats are colonizing animals in nature by gender specific groups. Female bat colonies are known as maternity colonies. A female bat will give birth to only 1 pup every year, which is a big reason for why bat species are becoming more endangered. On the flip side, male bat colonies are known as bachelor colonies. Bachelor colonies are much fewer in numbers compared to the maternity colonies.
- Bats will bite if handled. They have tiny razor-like sharp teeth and should only be handled by a trained professional who is wearing gloves and exercising care in their handling.
- Bats are not blind. They do have very poor vision, but we have not deemed them legally blind by our standards. Bats are very light sensitive which is why they are nocturnal in nature.
We Are The Best Pest Wildlife Service In Huntsville, Texas
“Mike is great! Called several numbers trying to find someone to remove a snake from the garage. Ended up calling Jimmy who referred me to Mike who works in my area. Mike came out within an hour to remove the snake. Checked out the rest of the house and garage to see if any other critters. Very honest down to earth person. Would love to work with him again (but hopefully not). Would recommend him to anybody.”
Top 5 Bat Problems In Texas
- Bats In The Attic – When bats invade an attic space they are likely to build up large amounts of guano deposits scattered throughout the attic. The Critter Team can provide attic cleanup when bats make a mess.
- See Bats In The Chimney- Bats are very common to invade the chimney area. Many people will get bats flying around in the house when bats are present inside their chimney. This is generally due to an open flu in the chimney.
- Bats In Vents- Vents can be highly attractive to bats because of the drafts protruding from the vents. People will often notice bats in vents when waste begins to accumulate somewhere below the vent area.
- Flying Bats In The House- The hot summer seasons can drive bats to come down from an attic into living areas. Bats do this because the attic becomes too hot for them, so they go lower seeking cooler temps.
- Bats In Church- One of the more common structures for bats to invade are churches. Many times churches have open steeples, welcoming many different creatures including bats. The Critter Team can help.