Sugar Land Bat Removal
Sugar Land, Texas
Expert Wildlife Removal
Sugar Land, Tx Bat Removal Specialists
The Critter Squad
Call Us: (713) 543-8155
Emergency Bat Removal 24/7
We Are The Answer For Professional Bat Removal Services. Serving ALL Metro Sugar Land Residents Experiencing Any Kind Of Bat Problems. Our Services Are GUARANTEED And Backed By Our Written Warranty For Bat Exclusion.
TCS – Qualified Bat Removal Pro’s In Sugar Land, Tx.
Bats are highly unique and intelligent animals, but when they get into someone’s home or attic they become a nuisance that cannot be ignored. The Critter Squad has many years of experience handling bat removal projects around the Sugar Land, Tx area and we take great pride in controlling bats at exceptional success rates.
Our company offers the best animal removal and wildlife control services in Sugar Land, TX. We do all things nuisance critter related, including repairing damages caused by animals and cleaning out your attic after they were living there spreading urine and droppings throughout your attic. When a new client hires us, we will be in touch with them on a consistent basis to keep them updated on the latest developments on the job. No critter can outsmart us, so give us a call today for exceptional animal removal service in Sugar Land, Texas.
To get rid of bats in attics around Sugar Land, our technicians will put up one-way bat exclusion devices on the customers home. Bats living inside an attic will habitually come outside every night for purposes of feeding on insects. Since we place our one-way devices over the bats main points of entry, the bats will come fluttering through the device at dusk. Once the bats crawl through our devices they will take flight! At this point it’s all over for them, as far as getting back inside our customer’s attic!
All bat removal jobs are GUARANTEED when you hire The Critter Squad. Below we divulge the different steps of contracted bat removal services, along with some bat facts at the bottom.
WE ARE THE BEST
PEST WILDLIFE SERVICE IN Sugar Land, Texas
“From the moment we called Jimmy and Mike, we had a feeling we were dealing with true professionals. Turns out we were right. They are both Army veterans and run their business as such. We had raccoons in our attic and they were driving us crazy and causing all kinds of damage to our home. Jimmy arrived the day after we contacted him and had the entire family caught and removed the next day. And he even wildlife proofed my home so I would not have this problem again in the future. I’m so glad I found these guys. Thanks for a job well done.”
Top 5 Bat Problems In Texas
- Bats In The Attic – When bats invade an attic space they are likely to build up large amounts of guano deposits scattered throughout the attic. The Critter Squad can provide attic cleanup when bats make a mess.
- Bats In The Chimney- Bats are very common to invade the chimney area. Many people will get bats flying around in the house when bats are present inside their chimney. This is generally due to an open flu in the chimney.
- Bats In Vents- Vents can be highly attractive to bats because of the drafts protruding from the vents. People will often notice bats in vents when waste begins to accumulate somewhere below the vent area.
- Bats In The House- The hot summer seasons can drive bats to come down from an attic into living areas. Bats do this because the attic becomes too hot for them, so they go lower seeking cooler temps.
- Bats In Church- One of the more common structures for bats to invade are churches. Many times churches have open steeples, welcoming many different creatures including bats. The Critter Squad can help.
Step #1 ~ The Bat Inspection
It’s important to complete the bat inspection before taking any kind of action. The Critter Squad will inspect your entire home, business, commercial or industrial property for signs of infestation. We will inform you of any bat or other vermin issues we find.
Bat inspection is essentially a comprehensive audit; observing the state of maintenance your home is in. Once bat inspection is completed, we present you with a list of necessary repairs that we feel your structure requires. The detail-oriented procedure of preventative bat proofing will help ensure your home remains free of bats and other nuisance wild animals in the future.
Fact: Inspection can also mean a night watch; where the structure is observed at dusk in hopes of seeing the bats exit from the primary entrances. This can make exclusion go smoother.
Step #2 ~ Effective & Humane Bat Control
One-way doors: We make one-way doors bats can pass through, which is the humane method of bat control because it allows bats to live, without damaging them in any way. We will install these one-way doors over main points of entry, which will permit bats to exit the building but not re-enter
This is the most effective method of bat exclusion and does not require any personal handling of bats by hand. We then go around the entire building to seal any secondary entrances. Bats can manage to squeeze through gaps no wider than the width of your pinky finger, which is why sealing ALL exposed entrances is 100% necessary during the bat removal process.
Fact: It is highly illegal use lethal ways of getting rid of a bat colony. Companies who do are subject to heavy fines, even jail time for those responsible. Live exclusion is the only legal way to remove bats.
Step #3 ~ Bat Guano Cleanup & Attic Restoration
Bat Guano Cleanup is sometimes necessary when there are heavy amounts of waste scattered throughout an attic; generally in piles. Bat guano is highly concentrated and makes for a good garden fertilizer. However, when guano sits for years and years bacteria can form, and this creates the possibility of airborne inhalation of bacteria spores. People can get very sick when this happens including the contraction of several diseases, the most common being Histoplasmosis.
We deodorize and sanitize the contaminated areas to deter other animals from being attracted. Deodorization also stops that unpleasant guano smell from entering living areas. We can help you provide the documentation needed by your insurance companies to make a claim for cleanup.
The Bat Removal Pro Solution
Bats belong in the wild and not in your attic or home. Our website provides the resource for consumers to find a professional in their state. We are also proud advocates of conservation and education of bats. The professional listed in Sugar Land, Tx can help people with any bat problem including; bats in the attic, bats in the chimney, bats in the belfry, & many other areas of common bat infestation.
We care about the humane and ethical treatment of bats and will not hesitate to report incidents of misconducting exclusion attempts, inhumane treatment of bats, and individuals using lethal means of bat removal, by killing bat colonies using methods of fumigation and poisoning.
The wildlife industry relies on the representation of professional companies who use humane bat exclusion methods. If the misconduct of companies persists, our industry will likely lose the ability to provide bat removal services completely – due to government agencies stepping in.
Do you know what would happen once the gov’t stepped in? Complete chaos. People would not be able to get rid of their bats and end up killing them anyways. So when you find a company, please make sure they know what they’re doing please. To be sure, Choose a BatRemovalPro Expert.
- Bats both large and small are insectivores. A single bat on its routine night feeding can consume about 1000 insects an hour or roughly 6000-8000 insects each and every night, many times being equivalent to their body weight. This is simply the best natural pest control we
- Do not think of bats as vampires. Myths have been running around for centuries that bats will come and suck your blood during the night, but it’s simply not true. Bats only feed on insects, nothing else. The only exception is Europe’s Vampire Bat who will suck the blood from livestock animals but would never come into contact with a person.
- Bats have a built in sonar hearing capability called echolocation. During feeding routines the bats will emit vocal screeching sounds that create sound waves. The sound will bounce off an object (let’s say a mosquito) and come back to the bat’s ears, so the bat will know exactly where that mosquito is, and how he’s gotta maneuver in order to catch it. It is said bats can detect the number of hairs on a person’s head through their echolocation, which remains a theory, but it gives you an idea of the complexity of a bats echolocation hearing capability!
- Bats are colonizing animals in nature by gender specific groups. Female bat colonies are known as maternity colonies. A female bat will give birth to only 1 pup every year, which is a big reason for why bat species are becoming more endangered. On the flip side, male bat colonies are known as bachelor colonies. Bachelor colonies are much fewer in numbers compared to the maternity colonies.
- Bats will bite if handled. They have tiny razor-like sharp teeth and should only be handled by a trained professional who is wearing gloves and exercising care in their handling.
- Bats are not blind. They do have very poor vision, but we have not deemed them legally blind by our standards. Bats are very light sensitive which is why they are nocturnal in nature.