Baytown Bat Removal
Expert Wildlife Removal
Baytown TX Bat Removal Specialists
The Critter Squad
Call Us: (713) 543-8155
Emergency Bat Removal 24/7
We Are The Answer For Professional Bat Removal Services. Serving ALL Metro Baytown Residents Experiencing Any Kind Of Bat Problems. Our Services Are GUARANTEED And Backed By Our Written Warranty For Bat Exclusion.
TCS – Qualified Bat Removal Pro’s In Baytown, Tx.
Baytown Bat Removal knows bats are highly unique and intelligent animals, but when they get into someone’s home or attic they become a nuisance that cannot be ignored. The Critter Squad has many years of experience handling bat removal projects around the Baytown, Tx area and we take great pride in controlling bats at exceptional success rates.
Our Baytown Bat Removal company offers the best animal removal and wildlife control services in Baytown, TX. We do all things nuisance critter related, including repairing damages caused by animals and cleaning out your attic after they were living there spreading urine and droppings throughout your attic. When a new client hires us, we will be in touch with them on a consistent basis to keep them updated on the latest developments on the job. No critter can outsmart us, so give us a call today for exceptional animal removal service in Baytown, Texas.
To get rid of bats in attics around Baytown, our Baytown Bat Removal technicians will put up one-way bat exclusion devices on the customers home. Bats living inside an attic will habitually come outside every night to feed on insects. Since we place our one-way devices over the bats points of entry, the bats come out through the device at dusk. Once the bats crawl through our devices they will take flight! It’s all over for them since they can’t re enter the customer’s attic!
All bat removal jobs are GUARANTEED when you hire The Critter Squad’s Baytown Bat Removal division. Below we divulge the different steps of contracted bat removal services, along with some bat facts at the bottom.
WE ARE THE BEST
PEST WILDLIFE SERVICE IN Baytown, Texas
“From the moment we called Jimmy and Mike, we had a feeling we were dealing with true professionals. Turns out we were right. They are both Army veterans and run their business as such. We had raccoons in our attic and they were driving us crazy and causing all kinds of damage to our home. Jimmy arrived the day after we contacted him and had the entire family caught and removed the next day. And he even wildlife proofed my home so I would not have this problem again in the future. I’m so glad I found these guys. Thanks for a job well done.”
Top 5 Bat Problems In Texas
- Have Bats In The Attic? When bats invade an attic space they build up large amounts of guano deposits throughout the attic. The Critter Squad can provide attic cleanup when bats make a mess.
- How about Bats In The Chimney? Bats commonly invade chimneys. Bats inside the chimney leads to bats inside the home. An open flu in the chimney allows bats in the home.
- Any Bats In Your Vents? Vents can be highly attractive to bats because of the drafts protruding from the vents. People will often notice bats in vents when waste begins to accumulate somewhere below the vent area.
- Bats In Your House? The hot summer seasons can drive bats to come down from an attic into living areas. Bats do this because the attic becomes too hot for them, so they go lower seeking cooler temps.
- Seen Bats In Church? One of the more common structures for bats to invade are churches. Many times churches have open steeples, welcoming many different creatures including bats. The Critter Squad can help.
Step #1 ~ The Bat Inspection
Before taking any kind of action, Baytown Bat Removal knows the importance of a complete bat inspection. The Critter Squad will inspect your entire home, business, commercial or industrial property for signs of infestation. We will inform you of any bat or other vermin issues we find.
The photo below shows a useless attempt to exclude bats with foam. As you can see from the bat guano, the effort failed.
This won’t happen if you hire The Critter Squads Baytown Bat Removal Team.
Bat inspection is essentially a comprehensive audit; observing the state of maintenance your home is in. Once bat inspection is completed, Baytown Bat Removal presents you with a list of necessary repairs that we feel your structure requires. The detail-oriented procedure of preventative bat proofing will help ensure your home remains free of bats and other nuisance wild animals in the future.
Fact: a Baytown Bat Removal Inspection can also mean a night watch; where the structure is observed at dusk in hopes of seeing the bats exit from the primary entrances. This can make exclusion go smoother.
Step #2 ~ Effective & Humane Bat Control
One-way doors: Baytown Bat Removal makes one-way doors bats can pass through, which is the humane method of bat control because it allows bats to live, without damaging them in any way. We will install these one-way doors over main points of entry, which will permit bats to exit the building but not re-enter
This is the most effective method of bat exclusion and does not require any personal handling of bats by hand. Baytown Bat Removal then goes around the entire building to seal any secondary entrances. Bats can manage to squeeze through gaps no wider than the width of your pinky finger, which is why sealing ALL exposed entrances is 100% necessary during the bat removal process.
Fact: It is highly illegal use lethal ways of getting rid of a bat colony. Companies who do are subject to heavy fines, even jail time for those responsible. Live exclusion is the only legal way to remove bats. So, Baytown Bat Removal goes by the book when it comes to bat preservation.
Step #3 ~ Bat Guano Cleanup & Attic Restoration
Bat Guano Cleanup is sometimes necessary when there are heavy amounts of waste scattered throughout an attic; generally in piles. Bat guano is highly concentrated and makes for a good garden fertilizer. However, when guano sits for years and years bacteria can form, and this creates the possibility of airborne inhalation of bacteria spores. People can get very sick when this happens including the contraction of several diseases, the most common being Histoplasmosis. If this situation occurs then you need The Critter Squads Baytown Bat Removal Service.
Baytown Bat Removal deodorizes and sanitizes the contaminated areas to deter other animals from being attracted. Deodorization also stops that unpleasant guano smell from entering living areas. We can help you provide the documentation needed by your insurance companies to make a claim for cleanup.
The Bat Removal Pro Solution by The Critter Squads Baytown Bat Removal Service
Baytown Bat Removal knows bats belong in the wild and not in your attic or home. Our website provides the resource for consumers to find a professional in their state. We are also proud advocates of conservation and education of bats. The professional listed in Baytown, Tx can help people with any bat problem including; bats in the attic, bats in the chimney, bats in the belfry, & many other areas of common bat infestation.
Also, Baytown Bat Removal cares about the humane and ethical treatment of bats and will not hesitate to report incidents of misconducting exclusion attempts, inhumane treatment of bats, and individuals using lethal means of bat removal, by killing bat colonies using methods of fumigation and poisoning.
The wildlife industry relies on the representation of professional companies who use humane bat exclusion methods. If the misconduct of companies persists, our industry will likely lose the ability to provide bat removal services completely – due to government agencies stepping in.
Do you know what would happen once the gov’t stepped in? Complete chaos. People would not be able to get rid of their bats and end up killing them anyways. So when you find a company, please make sure they know what they’re doing please. To be sure, Choose a BatRemovalPro Expert.
- Bats both large and small are insectivores. A single bat can consume about 1000 insects an hour or roughly 6000-8000 insects each and every night, many times being equivalent to their body weight.
- Bats are not vampires. Myths have been running around for centuries that bats will come and suck your blood during the night. NOT TRUE! Bats only feed on insects, nothing else. But, the Europe’s Vampire Bat who will suck the blood from livestock animals but always avoids people.
- Bats have a built in sonar hearing capability called echolocation. During feeding the bats will emit vocal screeching sounds that create sound waves. The sound bounces off an object, a mosquito, and comes back to the bat’s ears, so the bat will know exactly where that mosquito is. There is a theory that bats can detect the number of hairs on a person’s head through their echolocation. Amazing!
- Also, bats are colonizing animals in nature by gender specific groups. Female bat colonies, named maternity colonies, outnumber male bat colonies, named bachelor colonies.
- A female bat will give birth to only 1 pup every year, which is a big reason for why bat species are becoming more endangered.
- Did you know bats will bite if handled? They have tiny razor-like sharp teeth and should only be handled by a trained professional wearing gloves and exercising care in their handling.
- Bats are not blind. They do have very poor vision, but we have not deemed them legally blind by our standards. Bats are very light sensitive which is why they are nocturnal in nature.