Wake Forest, NC Bat Removal Experts
TRIANGLE WILDLIFE REMOVAL
Call Us: (919) 935-0093
Emergency Bat Removal, 24/7!
CALL OUR Wake Forest BAT REMOVAL SPECIALISTS NOW FOR FAST SERVICE! WE GET BATS OUT OF ATTICS 100%!
Emergency Wake Forest, North Carolina Bat Removal 24/7
Live Exclusion Bat Control
Get Rid Of Bats For Good
We Can Help!
Removal & Damage Repair
We provide humane & effective solutions for all of your bat removal needs around Wake Forest, North Carolina. Our bat removal services are guaranteed and come with a written time-inclusive warranty. Call and talk with our technicians. When you call us, you will quickly learn that we love our jobs and we deeply care about helping you. That said, with quality comes cost. We are not a free service, but a private enterprise. We can help you and we take pride in our ability to be flexible based on our customers needs.
Why Do You Have A Bat Problem?
Bats select homes that offer small openings, and 99% of homes will have these. However, bats do not select these homes at random. Most nuisance bats are actually known as “imprinting bats”, meaning they learned how to thrive in man-made structures from their parents. These bats will select similarly structured homes as the one they grew up in, and they will even gain access to the home through the same types of entry points. So you see, it’s not a completely random event having bats in your attic. That said, we’ll be happy to help you get rid of them.
The Bat Inspection
We will inspect your entire home, business, commercial or industrial property. We consult you of any bat or vermin issues or concerns that we find. Our complete 5-point wildlife inspection is a comprehensive audit of the state of maintenance your home requires for bat removal, and we will also present you with a list of the necessary repairs we feel your structure requires in order to remain free of bats and other animals. This includes checking out the roofline, attic, and various other areas around the roof including junctions and miscellaneous areas of construction.
Effective Bat Removal
One-way doors: We may install several one-way doors over the points of entry the bats are using. These doors will permit bats to exit the building but not re-enter, hence why we call them “one-ways.” This is the only humane and legal way of bat control in Wake Forest, NC, as well as the rest of the country… And for good reason… Bats have been dying off due to an infectious disease known as White Nose Syndrome, which is why humane exclusion methods are so important and is required under federal laws. The live-exclusion process often does not require any personal handling of bats by hand. The only time we handle bats manually is when one has managed to find its way into living quarters
Bat Odors and Attic Cleanup
We deodorize and sanitize the contaminated area to deter other animals from being attracted through the pheromones the bats will leave in your attic. We prevent unpleasant bat guano smells from entering your work and living areas. This is done through a process known as attic remediation and restoration. Depending on the situation, our pros will either offer an attic “spot clean” where we can remove the bat feces and guano along with various spots of insulation that is around a highly contaminated area. The second service we offer is full restoration, where we remove all insulation from the attic, sanitize, and replace with new insulation that has better R-Value, providing a better economical value.
Various Restoration Services At Triangle Wildlife
We even work in the restoration and cleanup fields outside of wildlife damages, including crime-scene cleanup including murder scenes, and restoration of things like weather damage, water and mold remediation, fire damage, and much more. We can help you get things back to normal by providing the documentation needed by your insurance company’s claim department. Getting the process covered through insurance is generally recommended.
Bats Myths & Facts
Bats do not belong in our homes, that much is clear. But there are certain questions we are asked here and there, and we want to shed some light on a few myths that some people believe to be true. Our site is designed to help you understand bats and discern yourself from the many myths about them and finding a qualified professional. We know how to get rid of bats by bat proofing your home, building or structure, and we guarantee our work.
- Bats both large and small are insectivores. Each bat on a routine nightly feeding flight can consume about 1000 insects an hour or roughly 6000-8000 insects each and every night. They can consume about 3 times their body weight in insects every night due to the fast metabolisms. This is simply the best natural pest control we have on planet earth and every bat, if handled properly, can be returned back into the wild and help us keep all the bug populations down.
- Bats are not vampires and there is no reaosn to fear them. Only Mexico’s Vampire bat has ever been known to suck the blood of mammals, but we don’t have them anywhere around North Carolina.
- Myths have been running around for centuries that they can become entangled in your hair and it is far from the truth, although there may have been an incident documented in the past, it does not happen regularly. Bats have a built in sonar hearing capability called echolocation and it catch a tiny mosquito in mid flight. So there is no way the bat is going to come into contact with a person, because it knows exactly where you are. If the bat is sick, it may be more likely for it to come into contact. If you’ve been bitten by a bat, seek emergency medical treatment right away!
- Bats are flying mammals and live in colonies that can number from a dozen bats to several hundred. If you see a bat flying, a colony is also near by and could even be in your attic, soffits, behind shutters or possibly the hollows of a tree.
- Bats will bite if handled. They have tiny razor like sharp teeth and should only be handled by a trained professional wearing bite-proof gloves and exercising care in their handling. Never attempt catching a bat on your own.
- Bats are not actually blind, but they do have somewhat terrible vision. That is why you’ll hear the term “blind as a bat.” Bats see with their ears instead of relying on vision, aside from the Fruit Bat whom possess better vision than their northern counterparts. Although they can’t see, bats are however very light sensitive and for this reason are nocturnal mammals. If you see one out in daylight, it is likely infected with some type of illness and you should consult a wildlife professional such as us right away before any person or pet comes into contact with the sick bat.
Wake Forest, North Carolina Wildlife Services
WE ARE THE BEST
PEST WILDLIFE SERVICE IN Wake Forest, North Carolina
Top 5 Bat Problems In North Carolina
- Bats In The Attic – When bats invade an attic space they are likely to build up large amounts of guano deposits scattered throughout the attic. Triangle Wildlife Removal can provide attic cleanup when bats make a mess.
- Bats In The Chimney- Bats are very common to invade the chimney area. Many people will get bats flying around in the house when bats are present inside their chimney. This is generally due to an open flu in the chimney.
- Bats In Vents- Vents can be highly attractive to bats because of the drafts protruding from the vents. People will often notice bats in vents when waste begins to accumulate somewhere below the vent area.
- Bats In The House- The hot summer seasons can drive bats to come down from an attic into living areas. Bats do this because the attic becomes too hot for them, so they go lower seeking cooler temps.
- Bats In Church- One of the more common structures for bats to invade are churches. Many times churches have open steeples, welcoming many different creatures including bats. Triangle Wildlife Removal can help.