General Pest CO
Charlotte, North Carolina
Expert Wildlife Control
CHARLOTTE, NORTH CAROLINA BAT REMOVAL SPECIALISTS
General Pest CO.
Call Us: (704) 993-6329
Emergency Bat Removal 24-7-365
We Are The Answer For Professional Bat Removal Services. Serving ALL Charlotte, North Carolina Residents Experiencing Any Kind Of Bat Problems. Our Services Are GUARANTEED And Backed By Our Written Warranty For Bat Exclusion
General Pest CO. – Qualified Charlotte Bat Removal Pro’s In Charlotte, N.C.
General Pest CO. North Carolina’s Charlotte Bat Removal Pros know bats are unique and intelligent animals. But, when they get into someone’s home or attic they become a nuisance that cannot be ignored. General Pest CO. has many years of experience handling bat removal projects around the Charlotte, N.C. area. Furthermore, we take great pride in controlling bats at great success rates.
“General Pest Co., a local wildlife removal serving the Carolinas, prides itself on superior customer service. We focus on providing the latest animal removal methods at a competitive price.”
To get rid of bats in attics around Charlotte, N.C., Charlotte Bat Removal technicians will put up one-way bat exclusion devices on the customer’s home. Bats living inside an attic will habitually come outside every night for purposes of feeding on insects. Since Charlotte Bat Removal places our one-way devices over the bat’s main points of entry, the bats will come fluttering through the device at dusk. Also, once the bats crawl through our devices they will take flight! At this point, it’s all over for them, as far as getting back inside our customer’s attic!
All bat removal jobs are GUARANTEED when you hire General Pest CO. Charlotte Bat Removal division. Below we divulge the different steps of contracted bat removal services, along with some bat facts at the bottom.
Bat Problems? We Have Your Back!
Need To Keep Birds Away? We Know How!
Squirrels Chewing On Your Wires?
Opossums Getting Into Your Garbage. We Can Stop That!
Are Raccoons Bothering Your Pets and Turning Over Garbage Cans?
Skunks Leaving That Horrible Odor Throughout Your Property?
Step 1 ~ The Bat Inspection
It’s important that Charlotte Bat Removal complete the bat inspection before taking any kind of action. Furthermore, General Pest CO. Charlotte Bat Removal division will inspect your entire home, business, commercial or industrial property for signs of infestation. Also, we will inform you of any bat or other vermin issues we find.
Bat inspection demands a comprehensive audit. General Pest CO. Charlotte Bat Removal division must observe the state of maintenance your home. In addition, once we complete the bat inspection, we present you with a list of necessary repairs. And only those repairs we feel your structure requires! The detail-oriented procedure of preventative bat proofing will help ensure your home remains free of bats and other nuisance wild animals in the future.
Fact: Inspection can also mean a night watch; where the structure is observed at dusk in hopes of seeing the bats exit from the primary entrances. This can make exclusion go smoother.
Step 2 ~ Effective & Humane Bat Control
One-way doors: General Pest CO. Charlotte Bat Removal division makes one-way doors bats can pass through. This process, THE humane method of bat control, allows bats to live, without damaging them in any way. Also, we will install these one-way doors over main points of entry, which will permit bats to exit the building but not re-enter.
THE PHOTO BELOW SHOWS A USELESS ATTEMPT TO EXCLUDE BATS WITH FOAM. AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THE BAT GUANO, THE EFFORT FAILED.
GENERAL PEST CO., THE CHARLOTTE, NORTH CAROLINA BAT REMOVAL PROS, WILL HANDLE BAT REMOVAL CORRECTLY. GUARANTEED!
This is the most effective method of bat exclusion and does not require any personal handling of bats by hand. General Pest CO. Charlotte Bat Removal division then goes around the entire building to seal any secondary entrances. Bats can manage to squeeze through gaps no wider than the width of your pinky finger, which is why sealing ALL exposed entrances is 100% necessary during the bat removal process.
Fact: It is highly illegal use lethal ways of getting rid of a bat colony. Companies who do are subject to heavy fines, even jail time for those responsible. Live exclusion is the only legal way to remove bats.
Step 3 ~ Bat Guano Cleanup & Attic Restoration
Bat Guano Cleanup is sometimes necessary when there are heavy amounts of waste scattered throughout an attic; generally in piles. Bat guano is highly concentrated and makes for a good garden fertilizer. However, when guano sits for years and years bacteria can form. Also, this creates the possibility of airborne inhalation of bacteria spores. People can get very sick when this happens including the contraction of several diseases, the most common being Histoplasmosis.
General Pest CO. Charlotte Bat Removal division deodorizes and sanitizes the contaminated areas to deter other animals from being attracted. Deodorization also stops that unpleasant guano smell from entering living areas. We can help you provide the documentation needed by your insurance companies to make a claim for cleanup.
The Bat Removal Pro Solution
Bats belong in the wild and not in your attic or home. BRP’s website provides resources for consumers to find a professional in their state. Our company is a proud advocate of the conservation and education of bats. We help people with any bat problem as does General Pest Company. These problems include bats in the attic, bats in the chimney, bats in the belfry, and many other areas of a common bat infestation.
The wildlife industry relies on the representation of professional companies who use humane bat exclusion methods. If the misconduct of companies persists, our industry will likely lose the ability to provide bat removal services completely.
So when you find a company, please make sure they know what they’re doing, please. To be sure, Choose a Bat Removal Pro Expert like the General Pest Company in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Bats Myths And Facts
Bats do not belong in our homes, that much is clear. But there are certain questions we are asked here and there, and we want to shed some light on a few myths that some people believe to be true. Our site is designed to help you understand bats and discern yourself from the many myths about them and finding a qualified professional. We know how to get rid of bats by bat proofing your home, building or structure, and we guarantee our work.
- Bats both large and small are insectivores. A single bat on its routine night feeding can consume about 1000 insects an hour or roughly 6000-8000 insects each and every night, many times being equivalent to their body weight.
- Do not think of bats as vampires. Myths have been running around for centuries that bats will come and suck your blood during the night, but it’s simply not true. Bats only feed on insects, nothing else. The only exception is Europe’s Vampire Bat who will suck the blood from livestock animals but would never come into contact with a person.
- Bats have a built in sonar hearing capability called echolocation. During feeding routines the bats will emit vocal screeching sounds that create sound waves. The sound will bounce off an object (let’s say a mosquito) and come back to the bat’s ears, so the bat will know exactly where that mosquito is, and how he’s gotta maneuver in order to catch it. It is said bats can detect the number of hairs on a person’s head through their echolocation, which remains a theory, but it gives you an idea of the complexity of a bats echolocation hearing capability!
- Furthermore, bats are colonizing animals in nature by gender specific groups. Female bat colonies are known as maternity colonies. A female bat will give birth to only 1 pup every year, which is a big reason for why bat species are becoming more endangered. On the flip side, male bat colonies are known as bachelor colonies. Bachelor colonies are much fewer in numbers compared to the maternity colonies.
- Bats will bite if handled. They have tiny razor-like sharp teeth and should only be handled by a trained professional who is wearing gloves and exercising care in their handling.
Ohh, and General Pest CO. Charlotte Bat Removal Division forgot to add this final Bat Fact. Bats are not blind. They do have very poor vision, but we have not deemed them legally blind by our standards. Also, Bats are very light-sensitive which is why they are nocturnal in nature.
Hire General Pest CO., The Best Professional Bat Removal And Wildlife Control Services In Charlotte, North Carolina
Top 5 Bat Problems In Charlotte, North Carolina
- See Bats In The Attic ? When bats invade an attic space they are likely to build up large amounts of guano deposits scattered throughout the attic. General Pest CO. can provide attic cleanup when bats make a mess.
- Flapping Bats In The Chimney? Bats are very common to invade the chimney area. Many people will get bats flying around in the house when bats are present inside their chimney. This is generally due to an open flu in the chimney.
- Squeaking Bats In Vents? Vents can be highly attractive to bats because of the drafts protruding from the vents. People will often notice bats in vents when waste begins to accumulate somewhere below the vent area.
- Flying Bats In The House? The hot summer seasons can drive bats to come down from an attic into living areas. Bats do this because the attic becomes too hot for them, so they go lower seeking cooler temps.
- Saw Bats In Church? One of the more common structures for bats to invade are churches. Many times churches have open steeples, welcoming many different creatures including bats. General Pest CO. can help.