Bat Removal Pros Of Carson City, nv
The Wildlife Command Center
Call US: (775) 204-3371
emergency bat removal 24-7
THE WILDLIFE COMMAND CENTER OF Carson City IS FULLY EQUIPPED TO HANDLE ALL YOUR BAT REMOVAL NEEDS. WE EXCLUDE BATS HUMANELY FROM YOUR HOME AND ATTIC, AND PROVIDE A WRITTEN WARRANTY AGAINST RE-INFESTATION. SHOULD THE BATS RETURN, WE WILL ALSO RETURN AT NO COST TO YOU. GIVE US A CALL TODAY AND LET US DEMONSTRATE WHY WE ARE THE BEST CHOICE FOR YOUR Carson City BAT PROBLEMS.
The Wildlife Command Center is a full-service wildlife control company servicing Carson City, Nevada. We have several years of experience in this industry and have handled all types of wildlife problems, and bats are our specialty!
About Our Bat Removal Services In Carson City, NV
Bats are a very special kind of pest. You can’t just kill them, because bats are highly protected by both State & Federal laws. A process known as “live bat exclusion” is the only legal method of removing bats from a building.
This process is primarily construction-based and involves sealing the building of gaps and small openings leading to the attic, installing one-way devices AKA “Bat Cones” over the primary entry points, and lastly, cleaning up any bat guano contamination in the attic space, if necessary.
The live bat exclusion method forces the bats to leave the home and seek another place to live. There is also a special time-frame during a certain time of year when this process should not be done due to baby bats being contained in the home that are unable to fly. Call our professionals to learn more.
At The Wildlife Command Center we believe the customer comes first. All of our current operators are specially trained to handle nuisance wildlife. We have been the leading animal removal figure not only in Carson City, but in the entire wildlife control industry. Having the knowledge and experience to back-up our effective services is why we’ve been so well known, along with our courteous mindset. If you’re in need of a wildlife removal or bat removal service around Carson City, you know who to call.
Common Question: “Why Did Bats Choose My Home?”
This is a good question, and the answer may actually surprise you. The more obvious reasons why bats choose to live inside man-made structures are for giving birth to offspring and because the conditions inside the home are preferable to a wet cave.
The less-obvious reason bats invade homes is for more instinctive reasons. When bat pups are born inside a man-made structure, odds are they will instinctively live inside man-made buildings for the rest of their lives. These are known as imprinting bats.
And it gets even more interesting… Not only will these bats choose to live inside structures, but they will exclusively select buildings that have similar construction as the ones they were born inside of. So if the bats were born inside a church, they would seek to live inside a church or other similar type of building in the future. It’s been recorded these bats will even utilize the same type of entry point as the original colony did in order to gain access to the structure. This is simply because the bat pups are mimicking the actions of their parents.
So, if you have a bat colony living inside your home, It’s likely that your home resembles another home the bats had lived in previously. Some people find that fact interesting, but others don’t care and just want them gone… Either way, we’re here to help you!
Nevada Professional Wildlife Removal Services
WE ARE THE BEST
PEST WILDLIFE SERVICE IN Carson City, Nevada
Top 5 Bat Problems In Nevada
- Bats In The Attic – When bats invade an attic space they are likely to build up large amounts of guano deposits scattered throughout the attic. The Wildlife Command Center can provide attic cleanup when bats make a mess.
- Bats In The Chimney- Bats are very common to invade the chimney area. Many people will get bats flying around in the house when bats are present inside their chimney. This is generally due to an open flu in the chimney.
- Bats In Vents- Vents can be highly attractive to bats because of the drafts protruding from the vents. People will often notice bats in vents when waste begins to accumulate somewhere below the vent area.
- Bats In The House- The hot summer seasons can drive bats to come down from an attic into living areas. Bats do this because the attic becomes too hot for them, so they go lower seeking cooler temps.
- Bats In Church- One of the more common structures for bats to invade are churches. Many times churches have open steeples, welcoming many different creatures including bats. The Wildlife Command Center can help.