Springfield TWP Bat Removal By Platinum Wildlife Removal
Topnotch Wildlife Removal And Bat Exclusion Services
Truthful And Reliable Communication With Our Clients At Every Step
We Are The Most Qualified Nuisance Wildlife Service In Springfield Twp, Michigan
Bat Removal Pros Of Springfield TWP, MI
PLATINUM WILDLIFE REMOVAL
Call Us: (269) 201-8008
Springfield TWP, Michigan Bat Removal Professionals
We are your knowledgeable Springfield TWP bat removal experts. Bats can be a complicated wild animal to remove from a building, but not for Platinum Wildlife Removals Springfield TWP, Michigan team! Bats are a considerable part of our business here in Springfield TWP, Michigan. We exclude bats from attics, chimneys, and other areas of residential and commercial buildings using the humane method of control called live bat exclusion. We permanently remove bats from a building by sealing almost all bat entry points except one or two, so we can hang one-way devices over them to let bats out though they cannot return. Plus, we provide a guarantee with all our bat exclusion work!
Bat Guano Cleanup and Attic Remediation is a service we can offer once we get rid of the bats. Bats’ problems will often leave a mess in the attic, especially when a larger colony has taken residence in a home. We can offer to remove the bat waste/guano by doing a spot-clean, which is the cheaper option, or we can also offer to remove & replace your entire attic. This process involves sucking out all the insulation with an Attic Vac, blowing it into a dumpster, sanitizing, and then replacing the attic with freshly blown insulation. Your attic offers an essential function to your home. To get the most economical service from us, ask your insurance company if they will cover attic damages the bats have left behind. We can work with your insurance company and get the job done relatively cheaply.
The Photo Below Shows An Ineffective Attempt To Exclude Bats With Foam. As You Can See From The Bat Guano, The Effort Failed.
Platinum Wildlife Removal Will Do The Job Correctly The First Time. Guaranteed!
Engaging Information About The Bats Of Michigan
The species of bats we find causing infestation problems in Michigan are usually Big Brown Bats. Although, there can also be other species, such as Little Brown Bats, the Big Brown’s relative. Little Browns Bats used to be the most common bats in Michigan. However, White Nose Syndrome killed almost all of the Little Browns in 2009. We will sometimes find a colony here and there, but other businesses across the country have seen the same things we have. Big Browns have also been affected by the disease. That’s why humane bat removal is so necessary. We need these bats to stick around! Call us for Springfield TWP Bat Removal to ensure the bats survive the removal process.
Big Brown Bats are a colonizing species, meaning they will assemble into groups. There are two types of bat colonies. The first is a “maternity colony” that consists of female bats that take care of their pups. These colonies can get huge, with larger colonies that will number over 300 individual bats. An average-sized maternity colony we find in homes will be between 20-50 bats, which is still a big problem.
The second type of colony that will infest buildings is a “Bachelor Colony.” These colonies are comprised of male bats exclusively, and their size will generally be under 10 bats. Maternity colonies are FAR more likely to invade a structure due to the shelter a building offers. The females will utilize the conditions to nurture their pups until the babies can take flight in August and start a colony of their own. We want to be sure they can still do that!
“No more bats! Platinum Wildlife Removal is an amazing company. We had a bat in our house at 2 a.m. on a Saturday, and they came out and caught it. They also performed a thorough inspection of my attic and installed bat doors to give me a permanent fix to my problem. The technician was very knowledgeable and helpful.”
Top 5 Bat Problems In Springfield TWP, Michigan
- Bats In The Attic: When bats invade an attic space, they are likely to build up large amounts of guano deposits scattered throughout the attic. Platinum Wildlife Removal can provide attic cleanup when bats make a mess.
- Bats In The Chimney: Bats commonly invade chimney areas. Many people will get bats flying around in the house when bats are present inside their chimney. Bats generally access the living area due to the open flu in the chimney.
- Bats In Vents: Vents attract bats due to the drafts protruding from the vents. People often notice bats in vents when waste accumulates below the vent area.
- Bats In The House: The hot summer seasons can drive bats to come down from an attic into living areas. Bats do this because the attic becomes too hot for them, so they go lower, seeking cooler temps.
- Bats In Church: One of the more common structures for bats to invade are churches. Many times churches have open steeples, welcoming many different creatures, including bats. Platinum Wildlife Removal can help.