Platinum Wildlife Removal
Cedar Springs MI Bat Removal
We Provide Reliable, Knowledgeable, Effective, Licensed Expert Wildlife Control Service
Bat Removal Pros Of Cedar Springs, MI
Platinum Wildlife Removal
CALL: (231) 262-6320
EMERGENCY BAT REMOVAL 24-7
Cedar Springs, Michigan Bat Removal Specialists
We are your experienced Cedar Springs bat removal pros. Bats can be a difficult animal to get rid of for most, but not for us! Bats are actually a huge part of our business here at Platinum Wildlife. We remove bats from attics, chimneys, and other parts of residential and commercial buildings using the humane method of control – live bat exclusion. We get the bats out for good by sealing the entire structure, hanging one-way devices over the entry points to let bats out, & providing a guarantee.
Bat Guano Cleanup and Attic Remediation is a service we can offer once we get rid of the bats. Bats problems will often leave a mess in the attic, especially when a larger colony has taken residence in a home. We can offer to remove the bat waste/guano by doing a spot-clean, which is the cheaper option, or we can also offer to remove & replace your entire attic. This process involves sucking out all the insulation with an Attic Vac, blowing it into a dumpster, sanitizing, and then replacing the attic with freshly blown insulation. Your attic offers a highly important function to your home. To get the most economical service from us, ask your insurance company if they will cover attic damages the bats have left behind. We can work with your insurance company and get the job done relatively cheap.
The Photo Below Shows An Ineffective Attempt To Exclude Bats With Foam. As You Can See From The Bat Guano The Effort Failed.
Platinum Wildlife Removal Will Do The Job Correctly The First Time. Guaranteed!
Services We Offer Around Cedar Springs, MI Include Wildlife Trapping, Bat Exclusion & Guano Remediation, Animal Damage Repairs, Attic Cleanup, And Insulation Services.
Interesting Info About The Bats Of Michigan
The species of bats we find causing infestation problems in Michigan are usually Big Brown Bats. Although, there can also be other species such as Little Brown Bats, the Big Brown’s relative. Little Browns Bats used to be the most common bats in Michigan. However, a disease called White Nose Syndrome killed off almost all of the Little Browns since 2009. We will sometimes find a colony here and there, but other businesses across the country have seen the same things we have. Big Browns have also been affected by the disease. That’s why humane bat removal is so important. We need these bats to stick around! Call us for Cedar Springs Bat Removal to ensure the bats survive the removal process.
Big Brown Bats are a colonizing species, meaning they will congregate into groups. There are 2 types of bat colonies. The first is a “maternity colony” that consists of female bats that take care of their pups. These colonies can get huge, with larger colonies that will number over 300 individual bats. An average sized maternity colony we find in homes will be between 20-50 bats, which is still a big problem.
The second type of colony that will infest buildings is known as a “Bachelor Colony.” These are comprised of exclusively male bats. The group will not be big at all. Usually, the numbers will be under 10 bats. Maternity colonies are FAR more likely to invade a structure due to the shelter a building offers. The females will utilize the conditions to nurture their pups until the babies are able to take flight in August and start a colony of their own. We want to be sure they can still do that!
The Bat Guano in this Cedar Springs, MI attic had been building up over a few seasons. Bat guano and urine provide the perfect environment for mold that causes health issues. Don’t let this happen to you if you know bats live in your attic.
HAVE BATS IN YOUR ATTIC? BATS IN THE CHIMNEY?
ARE YOU GOING BATTY BECAUSE OF BATS? GET THE MAKEOVER YOU NEED WITH PLATINUM WILDLIFE REMOVAL OF CEDAR SPRINGS, MICHIGAN.
CALL FOR AN INSPECTION: (231) 262-6320
Cedar Springs Professional Wildlife Removal Services
WE ARE THE BEST PEST WILDLIFE And bat Removal Service In Cedar Springs, MI
Top 5 Bat Problems In Michigan
- Roosting Bats In The Attic – When bats invade an attic space they are likely to build up large amounts of guano deposits scattered throughout the attic. All Platinum Wildlife Removal Services can provide attic cleanup when bats make a mess.
- Bats In The Chimney- Bats are very common to invade the chimney area. Many people will get bats flying around in the house when bats are present inside their chimney. This is generally due to an open flu in the chimney.
- Hearing Bats In Vents- Vents can be highly attractive to bats because of the drafts protruding from the vents. People will often notice bats in vents when waste begins to accumulate somewhere below the vent area.
- Bats In The House- The hot summer seasons can drive bats to come down from an attic into living areas. Bats do this because the attic becomes too hot for them, so they go lower seeking cooler temps.
- Flying Bats In Church- One of the more common structures for bats to invade are churches. Many times churches have open steeples, welcoming many different creatures including bats. All Platinum Wildlife Removal Services can help.