Bat Removal Pros Of Saco, ME
A & D Construction Plus
Call US: 207-747-1542
emergency bat removal 24-7
Bat Removal, Flying Squirrel Control, & Guano Cleanup in Saco, ME
A & D Construction Plus is a team comprised of skilled wildlife control professionals. We also specialize in carpentry work and remodeling, hence the word “construction” in our company name. The most common species of nuisance pests in Maine are bats. Bat-proofing work is not something that should be handled by a novice. Attempting bat removal in Maine requires a high skill set to accomplish. A & D Construction Plus has been in the business of wildlife removal and bat control in Maine for a very long time. Call us for professional bat removal service in Saco, ME.
Pests We Handle In Saco
Bat Removal, Flying Squirrel Control, Chipmunks, Red & Grey Squirrels, Birds, Raccoons, Skunks, & Moles.
We find a lot of bat and flying squirrel issues in our beautiful state of Maine. The people here are amazing, but nobody likes having a bunch of critters living in their attic. Most people will call us when they have discovered a bat flying around the house, or maybe they will be hearing squirrels scurrying around in their ceilings. These problems are unfortunate, although it’s also why our company stays in the wildlife business. If you are having critter problems in Maine, don’t waste time, you need to call us before they completely destroy your attic or home. We are more than happy to assist anyone in Saco and the rest of Maine.
Attic Clean Out, Bat Guano and Feces Removal, Insulation Replacement, Animal Damage Repair, & Wildlife Trapping.
Disease From Bats In Maine
All wild animals can be carriers of diseases and parasites, many of which are transmittable to humans (Zoonotic diseases) or to family pets. Those especially vulnerable are the young, elderly, those dealing with chronic and acute health issues, and the physically handicapped. Bats can bring a variety of health concerns ranging from moderate to severe. Among those include but are not limited to, Rabies (Bats are the #1 vector of rabies in many parts of the country,) Bat Bugs (closely related to Bed Bugs and they will invade the living quarters if not properly treated,) and other health issues associated with bat feces or “Guano.” Histoplasmosis is top on the list of concerns with bat guano and cleanup should only be handled by professionals. The risks can be not only to the person cleaning out the guano, but anyone who may inhale the dust suspended in the air from improper cleanout procedures.
Maine Bat Guano Cleanup Services
A & D Construction Plus offers the highly specialized service of bat waste cleanup and attic remediation in Saco, Maine. The only other type of company that will offer attic clean outs in Maine are Biohazard companies, such as ServPro which, you or your insurance won’t want to pay for their “special” service doing essentially the same thing we do minus the unnecessary things they will offer. Insulation companies are another that people will try to call for bat guano cleanup, but to many peoples surprise, they do not cleanup feces, nor do they offer any insulation removal. The only job insulation companies in Maine offer is to install insulation, but not remove it. A & D can help. We have all the equipment to offer professional service where it’s needed. Full attic clean out is not necessary 100% of the time, but it is often necessary for bat infestations in particular.
Maine Professional Wildlife Removal Services
WE ARE THE BEST
PEST WILDLIFE SERVICE IN Saco, maine
Top 5 Bat Problems In maine
- Bats In The Attic – When bats invade an attic space they are likely to build up large amounts of guano deposits scattered throughout the attic. A & D Construction Plus can provide attic cleanup when bats make a mess.
- Bats In The Chimney- Bats are very common to invade the chimney area. Many people will get bats flying around in the house when bats are present inside their chimney. This is generally due to an open flu in the chimney.
- Bats In Vents- Vents can be highly attractive to bats because of the drafts protruding from the vents. People will often notice bats in vents when waste begins to accumulate somewhere below the vent area.
- Bats In The House- The hot summer seasons can drive bats to come down from an attic into living areas. Bats do this because the attic becomes too hot for them, so they go lower seeking cooler temps.
- Bats In Church- One of the more common structures for bats to invade are churches. Many times churches have open steeples, welcoming many different creatures including bats. A & D Construction Plus can help.