CRNAC Wildlife And Pest Management
Expert Wildlife Removal
Bat Removal Olney, Il
CRNAC WILDLIFE AND PEST MANAGEMENT
Call US: (618) 230-3827
CRNAC Wildlife And Pest Management Bat Removal Olney Illinois are your bat removal specialists serving Olney, IL. We get rid of bats from attics and chimneys, and we can also clean out your attic when bat guano builds up. Give us a call today for details of our bat removal service.
We use humane bat removal techniques and we provide a guarantee for our bat work. Give us a call today if you live in Olney, Illinois and need help to get rid of bats.
Our licensed bat removal professionals provide the best bat removal services in Olney, IL. Bat removal in Olney is our speciality.
CRNAC – Qualified Bat Removal Pro Olney IL.
Bats are highly unique and intelligent animals, but when they get into someone’s home or attic they become a nuisance that cannot be ignored. CRNAC Wildlife And Pest Management has many years of experience handling bat removal projects. We take great pride in controlling bats at exceptional success rates.
Our company cares about your home. We will treat the customers home as if it was our own. Bat problems can be scary sometimes because bats tend to get into the living quarters of peoples homes and fly around at night. We also provide emergency bat removal services in these types of situations. Bat control is a tough gig, it’s not like other animal removal services. We also remove a wide variety of species of pest critters, but bat control is a construction based service unlike trapping services. We seal the entire building; every little crack during bat exclusion. No matter your situation, call my company today for Olney bat control and wildlife animal removal at CRNAC Wildlife And Pest Management Bat Removal Olney Illinois. Let us help you get rid of your bats for good!
To get rid of bats in attics around Olney, our technicians will put up one-way bat exclusion devices on the customers home. Bats living inside an attic will habitually come outside every night for purposes of feeding on insects. Since we place our one-way devices over the bats main points of entry, the bats will come fluttering through the device at dusk. Once the bats crawl through our devices they will take flight! At this point it’s all over for them, as far as getting back inside our customer’s attic!
The photo below shows an ineffective attempt to exclude bats with foam. As you can see from the bat guano the effort failed.
CRNAC Wildlife And Pest Management Bat Removal Olney Illinois will do the job correctly the first time. Guaranteed!
All bat removal jobs are GUARANTEED when you hire a CRNAC Wildlife And Pest Management Bat Removal Olney Illinois pro. Below we divulge the different steps of contracted bat removal services, along with some bat facts at the bottom.
Step #1 ~ The Bat Inspection
It’s important to complete the bat inspection before taking any kind of action. CRNAC Wildlife And Pest Management Bat Removal Olney Illinois will inspect your entire home, business, commercial or industrial property for signs of infestation. We will inform you of any bat or other vermin issues we find.
Bat inspection is essentially a comprehensive audit; observing the state of maintenance your home is in. Once we complete the bat inspection, we present you with a list of necessary repairs that we feel your structure requires. The detail-oriented procedure of preventative bat proofing will help ensure your home remains free of bats and other nuisance wild animals in the future.
Fact: Inspection can also mean a night watch; observing the structure at dusk in hopes of seeing the bats exit from the primary entrances. This can make exclusion go smoother.
Step #2 ~ Effective & Humane Bat Control
One-way doors: CRNAC Wildlife And Pest Management Bat Removal Olney Illinois make one-way doors bats can pass through, which is the humane method of bat control because it allows bats to live, without damaging them in any way. We will install these one-way doors over main points of entry, which will permit bats to exit the building but not re-enter
This is the most effective method of bat exclusion and does not require any personal handling of bats by hand. We then go around the entire building to seal any secondary entrances. Bats can manage to squeeze through gaps no wider than the width of your pinky finger, which is why sealing ALL exposed entrances is 100% necessary during the bat removal process.
Fact: It is highly illegal use lethal ways of getting rid of a bat colony. Companies who do are subject to heavy fines, even jail time for those responsible. Live exclusion is the only legal way to remove bats.
Step #3 ~ Bat Guano Cleanup & Attic Restoration
Bat Guano Cleanup is sometimes necessary when there are heavy amounts of waste scattered throughout an attic; generally in piles. Bat guano is highly concentrated and makes for a good garden fertilizer. However, when guano sits for years and years bacteria can form, and this creates the possibility of airborne inhalation of bacteria spores. People can get very sick when this happens including the contraction of several diseases, the most common being Histoplasmosis.
CRNAC Wildlife And Pest Management Bat Removal Olney Illinois deodorize and sanitize the contaminated areas to deter other animals from being attracted. Deodorization also stops that unpleasant guano smell from entering living areas. We can help you provide the documentation needed by your insurance companies to make a claim for cleanup.
The Bat Removal Pro Solution
Bats belong in the wild and not in your attic or home. Our website provides the resource for consumers to find a professional in their state. CRNAC Wildlife And Pest Management Bat Removal Olney Illinois are also proud advocates of conservation and education of bats. The professional listed in Olney, IL. can help people with any bat problem including; bats in the attic, bats in the chimney, bats in the belfry, & many other areas of common bat infestation.
We care about the humane and ethical treatment of bats and will not hesitate to report incidents of misconducting exclusion attempts, inhumane treatment of bats, and individuals using lethal means of bat removal, by killing bat colonies using methods of fumigation and poisoning.
The wildlife industry relies on the representation of professional companies who use humane bat exclusion methods. If the misconduct of companies persists, our industry will likely lose the ability to provide bat removal services completely – due to government agencies stepping in.
Do you know what would happen once the gov’t stepped in? Complete chaos. People would not be able to get rid of their bats and end up killing them anyways. So when you find a company, please make sure they know what they’re doing please. To be sure, Choose a BatRemovalPro Expert.
- Bats both large and small are insectivores. A single bat on its routine night feeding can consume about 1000 insects an hour or roughly 6000-8000 insects each and every night, many times being equivalent to their body weight. This is simply the best natural pest control we
- Do not think of bats as vampires. Myths have been running around for centuries that bats will come and suck your blood during the night, but it’s simply not true. Bats only feed on insects, nothing else. The only exception is Europe’s Vampire Bat who will suck the blood from livestock animals but would never come into contact with a person.
- In addition, bats have a built in sonar hearing capability called echolocation. During feeding routines the bats will emit vocal screeching sounds that create sound waves. The sound will bounce off an object (let’s say a mosquito) and come back to the bat’s ears, so the bat will know exactly where that mosquito is, and how he’s gotta maneuver in order to catch it. It is said bats can detect the number of hairs on a person’s head through their echolocation, which remains a theory, but it gives you an idea of the complexity of a bats echolocation hearing capability!
We’re Not Done Yet With CRNAC Wildlife And Pest Management Bat Removal Olney Illinois Bat Facts!
Bats are colonizing animals in nature by gender specific groups. Female bat colonies are known as maternity colonies. A female bat will give birth to only 1 pup every year, which is a big reason for why bat species are becoming more endangered. On the flip side, male bat colonies are known as bachelor colonies. Bachelor colonies are much fewer in numbers compared to the maternity colonies
Furthermore, bats will bite if handled. They have tiny razor-like sharp teeth and should only be handled by a trained professional who is wearing gloves and exercising care in their handling.
Finally, bats are not blind. They do have very poor vision, but we have not deemed them legally blind by our standards. Bats are very light sensitive which is why they are nocturnal in nature.
Are YOU going bat crazy because of bats? Get the help you need with CRNAC Wildlife And Pest Management Bat Removal Olney Illinois
CALL FOR AN INSPECTION: (618) 230-3827
CRNAC WILDLIFE AND PEST MANAGEMENT
WE ARE THE BEST
PEST WILDLIFE SERVICE IN Olney, Illinois
Top 5 Bat Problems In Illinois
- Seen Bats In The Attic: When bats invade an attic space they are likely to build up large amounts of guano deposits scattered throughout the attic. CRNAC Wildlife And Pest Management Bat Removal Olney Illinois can provide attic cleanup when bats make a mess.
- Saw Bats In The Chimney: Bats are very common to invade the chimney area. Many people will get bats flying around in the house when bats are present inside their chimney. This is generally due to an open flu in the chimney.
- Flapping Bats In Vents: Vents can be highly attractive to bats because of the drafts protruding from the vents. People will often notice bats in vents when waste begins to accumulate somewhere below the vent area.
- Flying Bats In The House: The hot summer seasons can drive bats to come down from an attic into living areas. Bats do this because the attic becomes too hot for them, so they go lower seeking cooler temps.
- Saw Bats In Church: One of the more common structures for bats to invade are churches. Many times churches have open steeples, welcoming many different creatures including bats. CRNAC Wildlife And Pest Management Bat Removal Olney Illinois can help.