Professional Bat Exclusion
Our bat removal professionals seal all the potential openings in your building with heavy gauge galvanized steel screening and/or caulking. All materials used to exclude bats are of the highest quality.
After every bat exclusion job, there are repairs. In this case, wood was replaced then painted in a color matching the aesthetics of the home.
Your Georgia Bat Removal Professionals
Got bats in your attic. We get and keep the bats out. Humane bat removal. Insurance claim work for bat guano, raccoon feces and urine infestations.
Humane Bat Removal
Bats select homes that offer small openings that help them protect their colonies from other predators. They often gain entry through poorly installed or poorly maintained homes and often gain access through vents such as gable or ridge vents and into attics. Bats also gain access through chimneys and can often end up being found flying or rooting in your home someday.
Other Services Bat Removal Pro’s State Of Georgia Expert Wildlife Professionals Offer, And So Much More…
NEW YORK BAT REMOVAL
NEW YORK BIRD REMOVAL
NEW YORK SQUIRREL REMOVAL
NEW YORK OPOSSUM REMOVAL
NEW YORK RACCOON REMOVAL
NEW YORK SKUNK REMOVAL
The Bat Inspection
We will inspect your entire home, business, commercial or industrial property. In addition, we consult you of any bat or vermin issues or concerns that we find. Our bat inspection is a comprehensive audit of the state of maintenance of your home, we will also present you with a list of necessary repairs or maintenance that we feel your structure requires in order to remain free of bats and other animals.
Bat Removal Pro takes pride in a job well done and cares deeply about our customer’s satisfaction. Our customers are NUMBER ONE at Bat Removal Pro. You will not be disappointed when you hire a Bat Removal Pro Professional for Bat Removal and Exclusion.
Effective Bat Removal
One-way doors: We may install one-way doors on the points of entry that permit bats to exit the building but not re-enter. This is the humane and effective method of bat exclusion and often does not require any personal handling of bats by hand.
These “one-way doors” called BAT VALVES allow the installer to obtain the optimum position for a successful bat eviction. The three BAT VALVE designs handle the common bat entry/exit locations.
Bat Odors and Attic Cleanup
Our cleanup companies deodorize and sanitize the contaminated area to deter other animals from being attracted. Also, we prevent unpleasant bat guano smells from entering your work and living areas. And, we can help you and provide the documentation needed by your insurance company’s claim department.
Bat Guano in this Georgia attic came from a very large bat colony. Guess who cleaned the bats out of this attic? A Bat Removal Pro profesional, that’s who!
Process Of Removing Bats From The Attic In Any Georgia Residence or Commercial building
Our Georgia Bat Removal Experts are skilled in all aspects of implementing strategies to evict and exclude bats permanently. Every home or business is a little different, which is why our bat technicians must inspect the building before providing a quote on the bat job for any customer.
Georgia State Professional Wildlife Control Services
We Are The Best Pest Wildlife And Bat Removal Service Provider In The State Of Georgia
Top 5 Bat Problems In The State Of Georgia
- Hear Bats In The Attic – When bats invade an attic space they are likely to build up large amounts of guano deposits scattered throughout the attic. Bat Removal Pro can provide attic cleanup when bats make a mess.
- Bats In The Chimney – Bats are very common to invade the chimney area. Many people will get bats flying around in the house when bats are present inside their chimney. This is generally due to an open flu in the chimney.
- Sound Of Bats In Vents – Vents can be highly attractive to bats because of the drafts protruding from the vents. People will often notice bats in vents when waste begins to accumulate somewhere below the vent area.
- Bats In The House – The hot summer seasons can drive bats to come down from an attic into living areas. Bats do this because the attic becomes too hot for them, so they go lower seeking cooler temps.
- Flying Bats In Church – One of the more common structures for bats to invade are churches. Many times churches have open steeples, welcoming many different creatures including bats. Bat Removal Pro’s Bat Exclusion Professionals can help.