Above & Beyond Wildlife Control
Expert Wildlife Removal
Bat Removal Pros Of Leesburg
Above & Beyond Wildlife Control
Call US: 352-568-1355
emergency bat removal 24-7
Leesburg Wildlife Removal & Bat Control Services
Above & Beyond Wildlife Control is your local, friendly, and experienced nuisance services that specializes in Leesburg Florida Bat Removal work around the Leesburg, Florida region. We can also offer humane control and removal of a variety of nuisance pests, including pocket gophers, moles, birds, raccoons, squirrels, skunks, and many more! Call Above & Beyond Wildlife Control now for professional wildlife removal.
Leesburg Florida Bat Removal Are The Bat Specialists!
Bats are unique creatures, and as such require a specialist capable of unique solutions. Every bat job is different, but our pros have done so many successful exclusions at this point that we have the bat removal process down like the back of our hands! We only exclude bats; we do not trap them, kill them, or otherwise use methods that would be deemed illegal or inhumane. Keep us on speed dial if you have bats in your attic, chimney, belfry, commercial building, or any building with a bat colony problem in general!
Above & Beyond Wildlife Control is licensed by the Florida Wildlife Commission and all of our technicians have completed 3 or more levels of training in nuisance wildlife control. We also specialize in bat work but also enjoy removing pocket gophers as a side business. Furthermore, we are certified professionals who can get the job done right the first time! Call us today for a free quote.
Why Do Bats Infest Attics?
All warm blooded animals often seek out shelter so that they can maintain their normal body temperature as they rest. Bats in particular have specific temperature needs that vary throughout the year. Man-made structures provide a controlled environment that bats seek to rest, raise their young, and some to hibernate. They also prefer dark areas to rest in areas that are safe from predators. It just so happens that many attics provide all of these needs. Not to mention, it is usually quiet and undisturbed. Maternity bat colonies are generally what people will have in their attics. These are all female bats that have chosen the attic to roost because they are seeking a safe and stable environment for their young bat pups to grow up.
Another reason bats seek out certain types of buildings or structures is a behavior known to Wildlife Biologists as “Imprinting.” In the case of bats, if a bat is born and raised in a colony that lived in the attic of a house, they will not seek to live in a cave, but rather they will seek out the same type of structure they were born in. These imprinting bats will also approach the same likely weak points of a structure to gain entry. So what will we do about these weak points? Read On!
Leesburg Florida Bat Removal Removes All Weak Points For Bat Entry
Above & Beyond Wildlife Control’s Leesburg Florida Bat Removal division experts know these weak points and how to evict and exclude the problem bats. We also know when to do the eviction without causing the young bats to be killed. Our goal is to evict the bats through one-way doors and then seal up the structure to prevent any bat from re-entering the attic. This process can take some time depending on the number of potential entry points, which will increase in relation to the number of bats in the attic.
Bats prefer attics because they can move within the attic space and even down into the walls (and even into the basement) to regulate their body temperature. Thermoregulation is very important to bats and their body temp needs will vary depending on the time of year. We mostly find bats doing this in the summer, but they will also come out of hibernation to regulate at times.
Florida Professional Wildlife Removal Services
WE ARE THE BEST
PEST WILDLIFE SERVICE IN Leesburg florida
Top 5 Bat Problems In florida
- Seen Bats In The Attic? When bats invade an attic space they are likely to build up large amounts of guano deposits scattered throughout the attic. Above & Beyond Wildlife Control’s Leesburg Florida Bat Removal Division can provide attic cleanup when bats make a mess.
- Any Bats In The Chimney? Bats are very common to invade the chimney area. Many people will get bats flying around in the house when bats are present inside their chimney. This is generally due to an open flue in the chimney.
- Heard Bats In Vents? Vents can be highly attractive to bats because of the drafts protruding from the vents. People will often notice bats in vents when waste begins to accumulate somewhere below the vent area.
- Flying Bats In The House? The hot summer seasons can drive bats to come down from an attic into living areas. Bats do this because the attic becomes too hot for them, so they go lower seeking cooler temps.
- Crazy Bats In Church? One of the more common structures for bats to invade are churches. Many times churches have open steeples, welcoming many different creatures including bats. Above & Beyond Wildlife Control’s Leesburg Florida Bat Removal Division can help.