Avon Park and Sebring, FL Bat Removal Experts
SOUTHERN WILDLIFE TRAPPERS
Call Us: (321) 339-0671
Email Us At email@example.com
Emergency Bat Removal, 24/7!
Bat Removal Specialists Of Avon Park – Sebring, FL
Bats are notoriously social and curious animals that have adapted to thrive in regions across North America over millions of years. Bats have some of the most remarkable features out of even the most sophisticated creatures… Educating yourself on the habits and biology of these winged mammals (not rodents) can play a big role in the success for the individual trying to get rid of them. Bats causing infestation problems in Avon Park – Sebring, Florida can be removed quickly by our professional bat evictors at Southern Wildlife Trappers.
3 Steps We Take In Getting Rid Of Bats
- Bat Inspection – View Roofline To See How Much Needs Sealed & View Attic and Crawlspace For Any Damages That Needs Cleaned, Such As Bat Guano and Urine Contaminates.
- Bat Exclusion – We Seal The Entire Structure and Hang One-Way Bat Cones AKA Funnels To Allow The Bats Out Humanely and They Cannot Get Back In. We Provide A 2 Year Warranty On The Exclusion Of The Bats.
- Bat Guano Cleanup and Attic Restoration – If Droppings In The Attic or Crawlspace Is Limited We Will Offer A Spot-Cleaning Service. If There Is More Accumulated Material We May Offer Full Attic Restoration As A Solution.
Bat work is not so cut and dry. Bat Infestation will require a specialist to remediate. We have been in the business of handling and removing bats and many other nuisance critters in Florida for several years now.
Rest assured you are in good hands with Southern Wildlife Trappers. If you’ve had bats getting inside your home or you’ve noticed strange noises in your attic, don’t hesitate to give us a ring or email. We know the concerns you are having as we’ve served hundreds before you, and we know most of all you want them gone quickly. Well, you are lucky to of found us! Because quick and humane bat removal in Avon Park – Sebring, FL is our specialty!
Bat Infestation will often go unnoticed due to their relatively quiet nature and are often mistaken for mouse or other rodent problems due to the light scratching noises that can often be heard when bats are in the attic.
How Do Bats Get Into Homes?
Bats can enter pretty much any home they want to. Infestation is often viewed as a stroke of bad luck, which isn’t entirely true. The bats chose to enter your home for a strategic and/or instinctive purpose. Bats accomplish this impressive feat by utilizing their echolocation hearing and rib compression capabilities to squeeze through small gaps and crevices. Bats can slip into your attic from crevices any larger than 1in by 3/8th’s of an inch. How many homes would you suppose have gaps like that around the roofline? Yep, you guessed it, just about all of them; roughly 99% to be more accurate.
Note: In case you didn’t know, 1in by 3/8th’s of an inch is comparable in size to something roughly about the size of a small child’s index finger.
Guess what? It gets even better… By using their echolocation hearing, bats will be able to easily locate exposed entrances that are leading into your attic. Bats can sense even the faintest draft protruding from the potential entrance and that’s when they land to inspect the area. If they want in, it’s pretty darn difficult to stop them. It’s really quite amazing what these creatures can do.
When The Pest Provides The Pest Control – Cool Bat Facts
To this day, bats are playing an essential role in our vast ecosystems.
Insect populations are greatly affected when bats are living in the same areas. Without a doubt one could say that bats are the best natural pest control in the world for mosquitos and black flies.
Amazingly, a bat can consume 3 times its body weight in a single night. They can manage this because of their incredibly fast metabolisms and digestion rates.
Getting Rid Of Bats: It’s The Humane Way Or The Highway!
Since bats are such influential creatures in our environment, they are protected under federal regulation in the United States. Bats are also protected by most other countries around the globe.
When you have a federally protected species of animal living in your home, we advise you to steer in the winds of caution. Caution must be considered very seriously when it comes to bats. Humane methodology during the removal of bats is critical, hence their protected status.
Bat problems are professionally managed by performing a process known as “live bat exclusion.” If done correctly, no bats should be harmed during the eviction phase. Professional help is highly recommended for this service.
Avon Park and Sebring, Florida Wildlife Services
WE ARE THE BEST
PEST WILDLIFE SERVICE IN Avon Park and Sebring, Florida
Top 5 Bat Problems In Florida
- Bats In The Attic – When bats invade an attic space they are likely to build up large amounts of guano deposits scattered throughout the attic. Southern Wildlife Trappers can provide attic cleanup when bats make a mess.
- Bats In The Chimney- Bats are very common to invade the chimney area. Many people will get bats flying around in the house when bats are present inside their chimney. This is generally due to an open flu in the chimney.
- Bats In Vents- Vents can be highly attractive to bats because of the drafts protruding from the vents. People will often notice bats in vents when waste begins to accumulate somewhere below the vent area.
- Bats In The House- The hot summer seasons can drive bats to come down from an attic into living areas. Bats do this because the attic becomes too hot for them, so they go lower seeking cooler temps.
- Bats In Church- One of the more common structures for bats to invade are churches. Many times churches have open steeples, welcoming many different creatures including bats. Southern Wildlife Trappers can help.